The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fairy Garden

So I've been working on my fairy garden for a few years now and every year I add a few new things.  It's mostly made up of succulents and creepng thyme.
I do have some pansies and I believe English moss in there, and a few other things that I have collected along the way :)

This year my creeping thyme grew perfectly into my fairy house that I made from drift wood, I think I have an earlier post about the house.
I couldn't have planned it better myself, the fairies sure know what they are doing ;)
It's starting to take shape, I'm thinking a couple more years and it will be full.

I'm hoping to throw some more posts up shortly, I've been really busy and enjoying myself this summer so far.  I picked up a new hobby that I will write about shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment