The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mosquito planter

So another Pinterest idea!
I planted a mosquito planter for my deck, I have to say the citronella geranium smells devine.  I used all the same plants that they said to use on the website, except my lemon grass wasn't big enough for the planter and I got two varieties of lemon thyme.

I really love this planter but with the exception of the citronella geranium it stinks, lol. 
My purple ageratum is a little lost in the middle but otherwise I'm quite happy with it.

This is the website I got this idea from
http://its-a-green-life.com/2013/03/05/build-a-control-container-so-you-can-sit-and-unwind-in-the-evenings-without-dousing-in-deet/

We will see if it actually keeps the little buggers away ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment