The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ground Cherries

This is the first year I have ever grown ground cherries.  I'm not sure what to expect but from what I've read about them they are supposed to taste a little like pineapple.
They are coming along quite nicely, I put two plants in about a 12" pot and filled it with my regular mix of organic potting soil, eggshell powder, epson salt, worm castings, sea soil and sheep poop.
I have fertilized the pot once with an organic fish fertilizer just recently, I did all my pots with it.

I think I might just plant one to a pot next year cause they are stretching quite a bit now but they still seem quite happy.
The rest of my garden is also doing good although I did loose my last row of radishes to root maggots :( so far they haven't touched anything else *fingers crossed* 

But anyways I can't wait to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment