The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My first harvest!!!

Omg!! My first harvest, ok so it's one radish but I'm totally excited!  I planted everything about 3 weeks ago in my awesome dirt mixture, well at least I think it's awesome.  The recipe is in an earlier post.  Everything is doing really well, and when I saw that radish a couple of days ago I thought, wow that's big.  I pulled it out today and it was a decent size radish. I say was cause my husband and I gobbled it up immediately.  It was really good. I replanted two more in its place.  Yeah I love this!

1 comment:


  1. Ok I lied. I didn't put the recipe for my raised beds on here. I put organic all purpose soil, sea soil, sheep manure, worm castings, vermiculite, egg shells and Epsom salt. I didn't really measure.

    ReplyDelete