The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Getting started

So I couldn't wait any longer... Luckily for me petunias and snap dragons are ready to plant ;) I asked a lot of questions today at my local nursery and they gave me the go ahead.  I wanted to try more things from seed this year and I collected seeds from my petunias and snap dragons last year so I planted those.  I will keep you posted.  As you can see from the picture I have a lot of snow outside so I have a while to wait.  But I figure why not, that way I can watch all the baby plants grow in my house.  I bought a mini greenhouse, used organic all purpose soil and my old egg cartons to grow them in, from what I have read when the plants are ready to go outside you should be able to rip the cartons apart and plant them directly into the ground.  They will decompose :) I'm so excited, and now we wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment