The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I named a Dahlia

I'm so excited!!!
I entered a "Name that Dahlia" contest and out of 9000 participants my name for the Dahlia was chosen!
Myself along with two other participants came up with the same name, so they put our three names in a hat and drew for the grand prize.
Although I did not receive the grand prize I did get a fabulous consolation prize. $50 gifted certificate and 3 dahlia bulbs for next spring.
Now when people ask me "ooh, what's the name of that dahlia?" I can say, "it's called Dragons Breath and I named it" :)
I can't wait to see it bloom next spring! It's a gorgeous dahlia!

Thank you Veseys for a great contest!

https://www.veseys.com/ca/en/?veseys=468a464a4d512603ce8dd7a3150f5a04


No comments:

Post a Comment