The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rooting some herbs

A couple of weeks ago I went to my first hoticulture society meeting, it was great.  The knowledge in the room was fantastic, I'm going to go a few more times but I'm pretty sure I want to make it a permanent thing.
Anyway I was given some daffodil (narcissi) bulbs and a cutting from a very fragrant cetronella geranium. I've planted my bulbs and put the cutting in water to root it.
I wanted to root some of my other plants that servived the frost we had, some of my herbs.  So as always I went to youtube and watched dozens of propagating videos for rosemary and thyme.
I decided I was going to try to root them in water so that's what I did, we will see what happens in a couple of weeks. I also through some random plant that I love, I can't remember the name of it but when I find the tag I will let you know.

I'm trying to pick the best day of the week for blogging, I would really like to get one entry out every week so that is going to be my goal! 
Also if you would like to follow my Facebook page it's 
https://www.facebook.com/Gardeningprimalincontainers/photos/a.358390600990782.1073741828.358383327658176/358390527657456/?type=1
And don't forget to LIKE it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment