The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brownies

So brownies done!  
I did use almond flour but I used 1 C instead of 1/2, I find that the almond flour makes it more brownie like whereas the coconut flower is more cake like. 
I just tasted it and I do like it, I might try to use both coconut flour and almond next time because I do like the cake consistency better.  But I do find using just coconut flour gives it a little bit of a chalky texture, not sure if chalky is the right word but it's all I can think of.
Anyway I might experiment with a frosting, maybe cocoa powder, honey and butter.
Sounds promising ;)
But first, the orchids..



Here's that link again


1 comment:

  1. So after eating a brownie with icing, I really like the almond flour. But it is very nutty, so if u don't like that stick with the coconut flour :)

    ReplyDelete