The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

My first post

So my very first post. I have no idea what I'm doing so this is just for fun. I'm getting in the gardening mood again, unfortunately I have another 3-4 months to wait :(
I'm very excited to be starting my veggie garden this year, along with all my flowers of course. But I will be adding raised garden boxes to my back yard for the vegetables. Being in northern BC our growing season is short but the right veggies grow very well here.
It's going to be an experiment, I will be trying all kinds of things. Some will work and I'm sure some won't, but either way I will have fun doing it.
Anyway I will be posting my results and what works for me and what doesn't, please feel free to give me suggestions and ideas :)

Will write soon,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment