The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Something to keep my mind off the cold



One of my creations from last year :)
I needed something pretty to look at today since it was another day of -40C.  I'm telling you spring can't come fast enough for me.  
I loved building this little fairy house and garden, I'm hoping it will make it through the winter ok so I can add to it this year.  That tree trunk beside the fairy house is my very own apple tree, even though it only produced 5 apples last year, they were some of the best tasting apples I've had.  
I'm going to have to prune it this year, should be interesting.  Never pruned a tree before but I've been watching you tube video's and reading online tips so should be interesting ;). I will let you all know how it turns out, pics and maybe a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment