The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Releasing my bees

So I'm writing my second post for today, wow I'm on a roll. Lol.

I released my bees today, it was so awesome!  I've never seen this or have been lucky enough to be part of it even though I grew up on a farm.  I decided to release them today because it was a beautiful day and things are slowly starting to get green, I've also seen other little critters around the yard.

I put out my petunias and a few other flowers to give them a little head start, I will put them out daily for the bees.  I'm so excited I'm hoping that this year my fruit trees and shrubs will be pollinated a little better.
This is the video I made, hopefully it works :)

http://youtu.be/biFEJNtfWcE

Here is the website I got my bees from

http://www.westcoastseeds.com/product/Gardening-Supplies/Pollination/#sthash.jVOmh0KE.dpbs

Thank you West Coast seeds for an amazing experience!






No comments:

Post a Comment