The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Poor little tomato plant

This tomato plant I've had since spring, it's given my about 140 cherry tomatoes.  Yes I counted ;)
It just started to bloom again but it's looking a little sad.  So I gave it a haircut, fertilized it with a bit of Epsom salt and gave it a big drink.  If you do use Epsom salt to fertilize your plants I would use the human grade edible kind, not the commercial bath Epsom salt.  I'm not certain one kind is better but if you can't eat the bath stuff why would you give it to your plants and then eat the plant? Just a thought.


I'm experimenting to see if I can get another season out of this little plant.

2 comments:

  1. Tomato plants have a crazy root system, it would probably get a boost if you replanted it in a bigger pot.

    ReplyDelete