The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My new toy is here!!

OMG!!!  I'm so excited, my new toy arrived today!  My amazing husband put it together for me and it looks amazing.
It's a 3 tier deluxe light garden... I love it.  
I am so ready to get gardening :) one of the main reasons behind this purchase is that my husband and I enjoyed our home grown food so much this year that we wouldn't mind having it all year round.  I went with the large one so I can start all my seeds indoors and also grow some veggies year round in it.
I have it set set up in my kitchen and will be growing micro greens, lettuce, carrots, beets and if I can find them a dwarf tomatoe and cucumber. I can't wait!  I will let you know how it goes as things start growing.
If you would like to know more about the light garden, here is the website :)

https://www.veseys.com/ca/en/store/lightgardens/deluxe3tier


No comments:

Post a Comment