The Albino Moose

The Albino Moose
Don't worry, I didn't eat her!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Indoor blooms

So I'm trying it again.  Starting my blooms inside, this time I'm starting Narcissus and Hyacinths instead of Tulips.  The last time I tried this it actually did work right up until they were about to bloom then they started to rot and wilt. Not sure what happened, I'm thinking I ended up adding to much water and getting the bulbs wet.
This time I put them in a shallow bowl with decorative stones and just a little water in the bottom, hopefully my cat won't find them to interesting. On that thought I should really grow him some more cat grass.
I'm really feeling the need to grow something, omg I have like 4 months to go :( oh well I will be starting seedlings in February again so then it won't be that bad.
We have so much snow here right now and it snowed again today, I love it but it's getting to be a bit much. I work outside, which is awesome but I do find myself exhausted at the end of the day and ready for bed by 8pm.  But the days are getting longer again and spring will just be around the corner :)
Hope you all had a fantastic and safe new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment